Chicken Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
I am no expert but I have had my two silkie hens from the age of 8 weeks and they looked just like this one for a while.. I haven't seen a rooster this age though so I am not much help, definitely looks very similar to my 2 ladies!

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
jasmin said:
I am no expert but I have had my two silkie hens from the age of 8 weeks and they looked just like this one for a while.. I haven't seen a rooster this age though so I am not much help, definitely looks very similar to my 2 ladies!
Thank you! I feel more confident she is. Anyone else?

Energyvet said:
What would phoebe be if she was a he? Phillip?
I dunno? But that won't happen right!?... Lol

·
Registered
468 Posts
How did you make her leg band? I want one! Actually I want three! I'd be willing to buy one from you! Or how did you make it? I love it

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
realsis said:
How did you make her leg band? I want one! Actually I want three! I'd be willing to buy one from you! Or how did you make it? I love it
I got a regular chicken leg band, went to a hobby shop and got the bling'd out diamonds and some glue. I need to redo it and use a stronger glue though. There is a couple that came off already.

Attachments

·
Registered
468 Posts
Very cool! I absolutely love that band! I want to make something like that! I always love bling! Especially chicken bling! Ever thought of selling them? I've looked at lots of bands here and they are so, blah. I know I'd be a customer if you sold them! I'd at least want three or four! I'm not so crafty so I doubt I could make it as cute as you did! Let me know if you would consider selling four of them? I'd definitely buy them! How much would you charge me to make four? Please get back with me or PM. Me and let me know! Please, I really think they are adorable!

·
Registered
468 Posts
I got the chicken diapers already! They come so fast and a wonderful lady makes them at pampered poultry. Com! They are absolutely adorable! They have silkie sizes too! I got my girl a adorable print! Take a look! They have a bow too! Really adorable!

Dress Sleeve Waist Plant Motif

Attachments

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
They are cute! I didn't order any for Pheobie cause I didn't want her to outgrow it so fast. She is adult size now I believe? So maybe I can give it a shot. Lol

·
Flocker
1,588 Posts
There comes a time that we need to look to see if we are giving encouragement and support to others, or if we are just enablers.

Who all wants robopetz to make chickenbling?? It's a new business!!!

:p:D:p:D

Spikes and black leather for a rooster would be cute, too!! Chickengoth!!!

·
Yaya
284 Posts
fuzziebutt said:
There comes a time that we need to look to see if we are giving encouragement and support to others, or if we are just enablers.

ENABLE! so funny!!!

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
fuzziebutt said:

Too funny! See what chickens do to us!? Haha any other requests? Lol

·
Registered
839 Posts
fuzziebutt said:

Oh yes, loving the spike idea! :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts