Yall got me thinking...

Discussion in 'General Chicken Discussion' started by robopetz, Jan 27, 2013.

1. robopetz

robopetz New Member

.... Is my Pheobie aka silkie diva lol'z a hen? Everyone's asking what their silkie is and it got me thinking. Lol she's about 4.5 mos old.

Attached Files:

2. jasmin

jasmin New Member

I am no expert but I have had my two silkie hens from the age of 8 weeks and they looked just like this one for a while.. I haven't seen a rooster this age though so I am not much help, definitely looks very similar to my 2 ladies!

3. Energyvet

Energyvet New Member

What would phoebe be if she was a he? Phillip?

4. robopetz

robopetz New Member

Thank you! I feel more confident she is. Anyone else?

I dunno? But that won't happen right!?... Lol

5. realsis

realsis New Member

How did you make her leg band? I want one! Actually I want three! I'd be willing to buy one from you! Or how did you make it? I love it

6. robopetz

robopetz New Member

I got a regular chicken leg band, went to a hobby shop and got the bling'd out diamonds and some glue. I need to redo it and use a stronger glue though. There is a couple that came off already.

Attached Files:

7. ChickensSayMoo

ChickensSayMoo Junior Member

Chicken bling! too cute! :)

8. robopetz

robopetz New Member

Yes! And I have something like these for when her poof on her head gets in her eyes. I still need to get her some chicken diapers too.

Attached Files:

9. realsis

realsis New Member

Very cool! I absolutely love that band! I want to make something like that! I always love bling! Especially chicken bling! Ever thought of selling them? I've looked at lots of bands here and they are so, blah. I know I'd be a customer if you sold them! I'd at least want three or four! I'm not so crafty so I doubt I could make it as cute as you did! Let me know if you would consider selling four of them? I'd definitely buy them! How much would you charge me to make four? Please get back with me or PM. Me and let me know! Please, I really think they are adorable!

10. realsis

realsis New Member

I got the chicken diapers already! They come so fast and a wonderful lady makes them at pampered poultry. Com! They are absolutely adorable! They have silkie sizes too! I got my girl a adorable print! Take a look! They have a bow too! Really adorable!

ForumRunner_20130128_160014.jpg

11. robopetz

robopetz New Member

They are cute! I didn't order any for Pheobie cause I didn't want her to outgrow it so fast. She is adult size now I believe? So maybe I can give it a shot. Lol

12. fuzziebutt

fuzziebutt Flocker

There comes a time that we need to look to see if we are giving encouragement and support to others, or if we are just enablers.

Who all wants robopetz to make chickenbling?? It's a new business!!!

:p:D:p:D

Spikes and black leather for a rooster would be cute, too!! Chickengoth!!!

13. profwirick

profwirick Yaya

ENABLE! so funny!!!

14. Energyvet

Energyvet New Member

Chicken goth! Too funny. I'm not bling-ie but goth and biker is funny.

15. robopetz

robopetz New Member

Too funny! See what chickens do to us!? Haha any other requests? Lol

16. kahiltna_flock

kahiltna_flock New Member

Oh yes, loving the spike idea! :D