Chicken Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So we have had chickens for several years and lost one over the winter. My daughter was very upset about her chicken. We told her she could get whatever kind of chicken she wanted. She started researching and decided she wanted a Polish Frizzle chicken. I have been looking for them but am having difficulty in finding any for sale. Please let me know if you have any for sale or a place I can purchase some. The new chicken coop will be ready in about a month or so. I am willing to pay shipping.

Thanks

·
Administrator
24,189 Posts
My suggestion is that you contact breeders directly. Many will sell their birds that are not breeder or show quality for a reasonable price. And there is the problem of getting a female only. Most will want to sell a pair. When I was still breeding for show, rehoming a female only happened only once or twice in all the years I was doing it.

I talked to someone recently who told me that shipping has changed for shipping started birds and has made it very expensive to ship.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.