Chicken Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As I introduced our newly adopted hens into their new home, I realized that they are white trash. They live in a mobile home.

Attachments

·
Registered
100 Posts
Well, so do we.
We decided to get as much land as we could afford instead of a McMansion.
But, hey, that's just us.
And yes, I like NASCAR too.:D

·
Registered
75 Posts
there are many who live in permanent houses who are trash and many who live in mobile homes who are not... stereotypes like this are offensive

·
Registered
100 Posts
I suppose I could make some snide comments about yankees, just joking, of course.
But it really doesn't bother me, as a Vietnam veteran I've been called some bad things in my life. I'm used to it.
Have a nice day!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Seriously, when my wife and I moved to the country, we decided to put our money into land, and then got what we could afford for a house.
Today, after years of hard work and sweat (and bill paying) the acreage is fully fenced, I have built horse stables, feed rooms, we have barns and sheds, chicken coops and runs, and oh yes, a mobile home.
And it's all paid for - no more mortgage.:D
And I really didn't take too much offense with the original poster. I'll be the first to admit I'm a pickup truck driving, country music listening, mobile home living, Southern *******.:p
OK everyone, time for a group hug!!!:)

·
Banned
139 Posts
lol you might be a ******* if: your home is mobile and your 5 cars aren't.
you might be a ******* : you think loading the dishwasher means getting your wife drunk!
you might be a ******* : your hairdo has ever been ruined by a ceiling fan..
you might be a ******* : your mother inlaw has ammo on her Christmas list
you might be a ******* : you've ever BBQ spam on the grill you might be a *******...
you go to family reunions to meet women you might be a *******...;) funny stuff right there!!! Git'er done...

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Where are the old cars? Their yard is way to clean...:D
They sold them all to the junk yard so they cold get more crack (scratch).

Really people, offensive? Don't like it, don't read it. That is what we have in this great nation, the power of choice.

One of them, the cochin, doesn't even shave her legs!
(And before you get all uppity about that one, neither does my wife and I happen to like it)

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
And I really didn't take too much offense with the original poster. I'll be the first to admit I'm a pickup truck driving, country music listening, mobile home living, Southern *******.:p
OK everyone, time for a group hug!!!:)
I drive a pick up too, not a *******, a biker and open-minded.

I guess most people failed the "humor-check."

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
you might be a ******* : you've ever BBQ spam on the grill you might be a *******...
Hmmmm, I just fry it in the kitchen, am I close? Maybe on my mother's side?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts