Chicken Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello from Allegany NY. I am looking to buy a pair of white jersey giants. If not a pair, a hen.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have white giants female chicks if your interested also have some blue hamburgs and silver laced Wyandotte. I'm in Brooklyn Ny

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cheechbello said:
I have white giants female chicks if your interested also have some blue hamburgs and silver laced Wyandotte. I'm in Brooklyn Ny
I am interested. How much would you charge per chick + shipping? I'm in Allegany ny. Mailing address is Olean ny. Do you have pictures? Thank you.

·
Registered
7 Posts
AuntyM said:
I am interested. How much would you charge per chick + shipping? I'm in Allegany ny. Mailing address is Olean ny. Do you have pictures? Thank you.
Yes send me your email address and ill send you pictures. Or a cell phone number I can text u pictures. Tell me which ones you want pictures of

I have:

Silver laced Wyandotte
Barred rock
Golden penciled hamburg
White giant. They are 15 dollars per chick and are healthy vaccinated three weeks old. Plus whatever shipping charge is. The reason y they are 15 is cause I had travel expenses in picking them up and keeping them clean, healthy, and fed.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
cheechbello said:
Yes send me your email address and ill send you pictures. Or a cell phone number I can text u pictures. Tell me which ones you want pictures of

I have:

Silver laced Wyandotte
Barred rock
Golden penciled hamburg
White giant. They are 15 dollars per chick and are healthy vaccinated three weeks old. Plus whatever shipping charge is. The reason y they are 15 is cause I had travel expenses in picking them up and keeping them clean, healthy, and fed.
[email protected]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts