Chicken Forum banner
1921 - 1932 of 1932 Posts

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
yes they are. I am in nc the piedmont. I usually sell them all.
NC. I think I asked that question before. I usually sell them all too, but I rarely have more than a dozen at a time. I sell them as sexed chicks; month old. I find newly hatched to fragile for most people to care for adequately. When they re a little older people have a good chance of success.

·
Registered
118 Posts
NC. I think I asked that question before. I usually sell them all too, but I rarely have more than a dozen at a time. I sell them as sexed chicks; month old. I find newly hatched to fragile for most people to care for adequately. When they re a little older people have a good chance of success.
yeah, I like to quarentine them long enough so they will live when people buy them

·
Administrator
21,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,928 ·
I just came in. It's not even 7:30 and I've already sweated through my clothes. After a cool off period I have to go out and do some more "stuff." At least it will be with the tractor so physical labor is kept to a minimum. I'll still sweat but you know how it goes.

·
Super Moderator
3,782 Posts
I just came in. It's not even 7:30 and I've already sweated through my clothes. After a cool off period I have to go out and do some more "stuff." At least it will be with the tractor so physical labor is kept to a minimum. I'll still sweat but you know how it goes.
Just be careful. We've got rain today, so I'm doing inside repairs in the barn.

·
Administrator
21,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,930 ·
I'm done. I had to open the area in front of the quail pen again. We're supposed to get a couple of inches rain down here which would have flooded the pen if I didn't clean things up.

The humidity out there today is unreal and not actually be raining.

I'm doing like you now, except in the house.

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Raining here; started last evening and keeps on and on and on. I'm about going stir crazy. It's starting to get brighter outside-fingers crossed!

·
Registered
276 Posts
Seems like a lot of people have been wet this year. We have the opposite. It has been sooo dry.

I am so thankful wood prices are down. Just brought another load of wood to paint for my run, but my head is going to explode trying to figure out how to fit it all together. If I had planned this all ahead, there would be less issues.

1921 - 1932 of 1932 Posts