Chicken Forum banner

1321 - 1340 of 1395 Posts

·
Administrator
18,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,321 ·
Way more than I thought.

Nada on the quail. He's just not getting the job done. I guess I need to bring in some competition.

·
Serama King
1,554 Posts
Possibly you can find a Tibetan male; you liked the looks of those and they are the same specie as what you have. JP?

·
Administrator
18,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,324 ·
I'm just making noise. I don't need any more. I'm letting them go through attrition like I did with the chickens.

·
Administrator
18,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,328 ·
When that happens, I find them a home. I did that with a rooster that moved from next door. The owner was fine with rehoming him so I did.

·
Serama King
1,554 Posts
Today is rather gloomy and cool. Just doing some small chores today that have been put off to get bigger chores done. No poults have hatched which is a disappointment, but it may be I counted days wrong---again; hope so.

I hope everyone has a grand day.

·
Administrator
18,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,330 ·
Piddling around here. Like you Dan, doing the small stuff I put off for other things.

I'm gone tomorrow so I need to do what needs doing today.

·
Registered
783 Posts
Went fishing at the pond and the wife came out to see how I was doing and stepped in a hole and broke her right fibula right above the foot. They just put a splint on it in the ER and we have to take her to an Orthopedic doctor tomorrow morning to have it fixed right. Long before that I took this video of the ducks and geese. I'm surprised it came out as good as it did since it was toward the sun and I couldn't see what I was recording because of the glare.

·
Administrator
18,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,332 ·
Man 444, you've been getting pounded lately. How is your wife doing? It sounds like surgery may not be needed at least.

Excellent vid. What was so interesting in that corner of the house that had them hanging right there?

·
Serama King
1,554 Posts
PJ-We're having a series of storms and I don't seem to be getting trough to Kimmi at her Mother's. Her dog has gone into labor and having a difficult time. Please-could you text Kimmi at xxxxxxx and tell her she needs to come home quickly. Sassy is having problems delivering. A puppy is lodged in the birth canal. I hope you see this. Thank you.

·
Administrator
18,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,336 ·
Dan, I texted her. And removed her number from the forum. Being an open forum anyone could have gotten her number.

·
Serama King
1,554 Posts
Dan, I texted her. And removed her number from the forum. Being an open forum anyone could have gotten her number.
Thank you Robin. I had no choice but post it. Sassy had problems last time and I can not do what Kimmi does. Two pups so far.

·
Administrator
18,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,340 ·
You're welcome. Kimmi now has my phone number, add it to yours. We'll get a phone tree going. If something happens we each have a way to reach out. Just so you know, I'm not a phone talker.

I was gone before 7 this morning. The fix on my tooth was fast and pleasant. Translation? No numbing.

Have the rest gone well? Maybe it's time to retire her if she has such scary issues having puppies.

1321 - 1340 of 1395 Posts