Chicken Forum banner
2061 - 2080 of 2114 Posts

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
My spine's been messed up for right at 40 years because my right leg's a half inch shorter and it made my pelvic girdle angle of course so my spine grew like a Ky. road map to counteract it. They're blaming my high blood pressure and clogged arteries on my smoking, they blame everything on my smoking. I'm trying to quit and have cut it in half so far but a 45 year habit is hard to break.

·
Administrator
24,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,071 ·
I don't have any idea, I haven't even gotten to see the surgeon yet, that's what's so aggravating. I've been trying for 5 months to get answers and the only things that's been accomplished is tests and I haven't even heard many results yet.
The health care world can be frustrating as all get out anymore. I wish I was closer I might be able to untangle things for you. Demand to know the results of your tests. They're your tests. Not the Dr's.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
The health care world can be frustrating as all get out anymore. I wish I was closer I might be able to untangle things for you. Demand to know the results of your tests. They're your tests. Not the Dr's.
Getting ahold of anybody up there is like pulling teeth out of a tiger, everything's automated. I leave messages for my doc but she don't even get them directly, they're so short handed that they share responsibility and somebody else gets it and forwards it to her. It's usually at least a week before she gets it, it has taken 2 weeks before.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
I never see stuff like that around me. Probably a good thing. Or maybe not if they are there and I don't notice.

What are you going to do? Leave it or destroy it? I know hornets can be quite aggressive even if you're not messing with them.
I haven't quite decided how but I've got to get rid of it 1 way or another. Being this close to the house,grape arbor and gas tank, somebody will get attacked unless I rope it off. I can't even mow near it the way it is.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
I have used carburetor cleaner and my lighter to make like a flame thrower for wasp nests and wood bee nests that were a ways up but being in a tree and as big as this nest is and with it right beside the gas tank I wouldn't trust it. Since this is a hornets nest I'm not sure wasp killer would do it, not sure. I'll see if they make jet spray hornets killer first and if not check into the wasp killer. I've used it before.The trick will be getting it into the little hole,my hands aren't all that steady.

2061 - 2080 of 2114 Posts