What pets have you got?

Discussion in 'Chit-Chat' started by charliechapman911, Aug 24, 2012.

1. charliechapman911

charliechapman911 New Member

???? What pest have you got????
    Thanks

2. Kenzie63

Kenzie63 New Member

I just have pretty normal pets. Except for a baby snapping turtle :)

3. rob

rob New Member

just chickens and tropical fish

4. cogburn

cogburn New Member

Chickens and an outside cat right now. My dogs were stolen, 2 labs... I'm still grieving over losing them.

5. ThreeJ

ThreeJ New Member

I am sorry you lost your dogs that way, I would be sick over something like that. I hate low life people that would do that. We had a local shelter broken into cats were killed and dogs were injured, the people had dogs with them and had a dog fight right there.

On a better note, I have an old mutt (my best friend), 3 outside cats,a few gold fish, and 28 chickens. My dog, Oreo is always right there to go every where I go.

6. charliechapman911

I have 3 road island reds 2 bantam chickens 2 jack Russell's (also my best friends) 13 pigeons 47 small tropical fish 1 corn snake and 1 3 weeks old house cat

7. charliechapman911

So sorry to hear about that cogburn !! :(
    I would kill anybody who brought harm to any of my pets

8. chickenman18

chickenman18 New Member

59 chickens koi and common carp lizard hamster rabbit 4 micro pigs and 8 rats

9. 7chicks

7chicks New Member

Cogburn - That's awful!!! I am sooo sorry!!!

Pets - 1 german shep/lab, 2 rat terrors I mean terriers ;), 2 cats, and my 8 spoiled hens.

10. UncleJoe

UncleJoe New Member

2 horses, 16 chickens, 7 dogs, 4 cats and some kind of small caged bird. :rolleyes:

11. SallySunshine

SallySunshine New Member

sorry to hear about your labs cogburn I would be devastated and really po'd! :mad:

We have one old dalmatain, Three young English Springer Spaniels, all house dogs, which we just bred and expect puppies ETA Sept 24th! We Bred our Tri-color male with our liver n white female. They are both very unique in coloring, so we are expecting a "easterbasket" BUT we are only having one set of pups and then off the vet for both of them!

We just picked up two bunnies for the kids, we have 17 hens & Roo, and then there is "Romeo & Juliet" Pair of white silkies, plus I have hatching eggs coming on monday and will try my hand at incubation for the first time. OMG what a crazy thing to try to read and understand!! I think I will go crazy trying to get this right!!! Holy Jimminy Krickets!!! But I am on Pinterest "Sally Sunshine" let me know if your on so I can look you up.. anyway it is great that I can keep finding so much info and keeping in one place!!! But still!!!
    Wish us luck with that one!!!

Some of these pics are older! psss I am from Eastern PA :)

Momma Maddy in the 3 middle pics and Cire dad on bottom pic!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 24, 2012
  12. earlyt89

earlyt89 New Member

27 laying chickens 5 game chickens 1 miniature potbellied pig 1 American bull dog

13. laxbro

laxbro Senior Member

I got 4 chickens, 2 dogs, 1 cat , 2 lizards,1 rabbit, a turtle,and a bunch of fish.

14. Lady_Alia

Lady_Alia New Member

I have 23 chickens, 3 ducks, 3 cats a dog and lotsa lotsa African cichlids, which includes mbunas, frontosa and blood red jewels. Ohh, and a betta
    ;-)

15. sandra

sandra New Member

We have 1 Jersey Giant rooster, 3 New Hampshire Red hens, 2 Mute Swans, 2 Embden geese, 5 Pekin ducks, 1 Irish Wolfhound, 1 African Pygmy goat, 2 gay cats, 1 little NC Brown snake, 15 Kio, and hundreds of assorted bass, crappy, she'll cracker and gold fish! All of them are spoiled rotten!

16. DansChickens

DansChickens Member

Could you take a picture of the black jersey giant rooster ? And put it on here?

17. Italy-Dan

Italy-Dan New Member

Well, my list could be long :D I have 2 tropical fish tanks(one for adult fish and the other for their "sons"), 3 turtles, 3 dogs mixed race, 2 cats, 3 rabbits (for the moment(. all this in addition to the quails and chickens.
    In the past I have had hamsters, guinea pigs, parrots of various breeds, diamantini(i don't know how they are named in English).
    So I have a lot to do but I'm happy because I like this :)

18. kiwicsi

kiwicsi Junior Member

We have two dogs (Labrador/Great Dane cross and a Doberman), a cockatiel, two bunnies (netherland dwarf and a mini lop) and two rats. Now 4 chickens too!

19. luckyridgefarm

luckyridgefarm Junior Member

Chickens, 2 dogs (Lab/Border Collie mix & Pomeranian) 3 cats, 1 dove, 1 turtle & 1 rabbit.

20. chucklover

chucklover New Member

8 chickens a guinea pig dog 50 fish 20 budgies and a dog