Chicken Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
10 Posts
Hi, am only new to this, one of my girls looks nearly the same, she is a Black Rock. Which is a Rhode Island Red crossed with a Barred Plymouth Rock i am told. Heres her picture.:)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,193 Posts
Hello and welcome Martina. Love the pic. Chickens are just so entertaining. They're just sitting there enjoying the view. Discussing the weather. Lol

·
A Round American Woman
735 Posts
Those grey legs give her away, she's an Americana. I have one that looks JUST like her, named Bonnie. Green eggs and ham are in your future.

·
10 Posts
Hello and welcome Martina. Love the pic. Chickens are just so entertaining. They're just sitting there enjoying the view. Discussing the weather. Lol
Thank you :D They have there perch in the garden and in there run but they prefer to perch on the chair :rolleyes:

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
martina said:
Hi, am only new to this, one of my girls looks nearly the same, she is a Black Rock. Which is a Rhode Island Red crossed with a Barred Plymouth Rock i am told. Heres her picture.:)
Yeah looks almost identical! Thanks a bunch. And how do you like that breed??

·
Premium Member
2,300 Posts
loving the picture of the 2 birds sat on the chair. looks like they having a good old gossip. :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts