Chicken Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was having trouble with moisture in my girls coop... at Tractor Supply you can buy a horse stall refresher called PDZ, horse stall refresher. It is all natural & non-toxic. I was having moisture build up on the coops windows. Sure don't want frost bite combs!! I leave one window open about 2 inches for good ventilation... The bedding in the coop even last longer. Just thought I'd share...The sales person at the store said its what she uses?? Seems to work. Jen:)

·
1,466 Posts
I was having trouble with moisture in my girls coop... at Tractor Supply you can buy a horse stall refresher called PDZ, horse stall refresher. It is all natural & non-toxic. I was having moisture build up on the coops windows. Sure don't want frost bite combs!! I leave one window open about 2 inches for good ventilation... The bedding in the coop even last longer. Just thought I'd share...The sales person at the store said its what she uses?? Seems to work. Jen:)
i think we need a picture of this thing?
what does it look like?
how much do they want for one?

thanks
piglett

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Its granules that you sprinkle around in their coop. It absorbs ammonia, smells, and moisture. It comes in 25lbs bag for about $10. PDZ horse stall freshener, also good for chicken coops! It last a long time... I use about 2 cups everyother time I change their pine bedding. Pretty simple! Jen :)

·
1,466 Posts
Its granules that you sprinkle around in their coop. It absorbs ammonia, smells, and moisture. It comes in 25lbs bag for about $10. PDZ horse stall freshener, also good for chicken coops! It last a long time... I use about 2 cups everyother time I change their pine bedding. Pretty simple! Jen :)
thanks for the info;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts