Chicken Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I'll start I have redstar hens, 1 black Australop , 2 new hamps 5 entering the coop soon, they will be mixed all in coop and run.

I have golden sebright pair trying to sell rooster and add hen to flock.

Have 2 Belgian bearded pair my show birds

More show birds 3 silver sebrights hope to show them as we'll

The two above are still 5 weeks and younger

·
Registered
839 Posts
kahiltna_flock said:
I have a hand full, let's see if I get it right.
I have 3 jersey giant/Cochin mixes
1 Cochin
1 'Americauna'
2 Easter eggers,
1 production red
1rhode island red
1 welsummer
1 golden laced Wyandotte mix
And finally a white leghorn mix....

·
Registered
53 Posts
1 australorp, 1 ISA, 6 frizzles, 2 dark barred Plymouth rocks, 1 Plymouth Rock, 3 pekin, 2 Araucanas, 1 speckled Sussex, 1 buff Sussex, 2 Sussex, 6 polish and 5 silkies.

·
212 Posts
I have....2 silkies
1 Easter egger
1 frizzle
2 barred rock
1 coco maran
2 I think,r RiR
2 Austrolopes
1 white one not sure what she is
1 sorta like RiR but lighter color and smaller in size

·
441 Posts
Currently I have LF brahmas - love, love, LOVE my brahmas. I have seramas too, but will be rehoming all but one of them that I am keeping as a companion for my handicapped silkie/cochin cross. I also have an absolutely gorgeous white faced black spanish cockerel, that we call by alot of names, most of them not nice names. :p I intend for my youngest flock of chickens to be my last as I'm becoming more and more fond of waterfowl.

In waterfowl I have a pair of geese - a tufted american buff and a brecon buff, 6 indian runner ducks and a pair of call ducks.

It is my intention to one day have this farm overrun with geese...and my darling hubby just shaking his head and looking the other way. :)

·
Registered
202 Posts
I have too many to count but I have silkies, both bearded and non-bearded, showgirls, bantam salmon favorelles, turkens, brown leghorns and 1 buff orp as well as mixes of all of the above.

·
Banned
1,267 Posts
RiR
Red Sex Links
Black Australorps
Black Sex Links
Aracauna Easter Eggers
Domineckers
Wyandottes
Red Cochin Banty
Black Cochin Banty
Black Bearded Bantys
Serama
American Game
Old English Game
Game/Banty mixes...
65 +\- total, started w 77 last spring so not too bad a loss to predation, mostly chicken hawks, the 2 coops never been broken into. Play a radio 24/7, and a Great Pyrenees pup going into winter helps and will help with the 4 legged varmints.

·
17 Posts
I do not have very many right now. (Bad ol' fox)
2 Rhode Island hens
7 bantams in assorted colors. Most are Cochins (one a black frizzle) But there is a pair I can't identify.

·
A Round American Woman
735 Posts
I have 8 female and 1 male Americanas/Easter Eggers
4 female, 1 male production Rhode Island Reds
5 Barred Rock females that are from a production line and are more like Barred Leghorns than rocks.
4 crossed males, half Barred Rock and half Delaware, they are all brothers from the same hatch, my Sons of Pepper!!!!!!!!!
2 6 1/2 year old rocks, one Barred and one Partridge that are retired, yet still pecking heads and taking names.

That makes 25!!!

I'm trying to get peeps next Spring, but have to set up in hubbies garage since my basement is off limits now to chickens.

·
93 Posts
I have such a small flock compared to you all!!

2 Buff Orpingtons: Chicky and Clucky
2 Easter Eggers: Fluffy and Seashell

My 4 year old niece named them. :)

·
Registered
238 Posts
I don't know if I can get this right or not lol

1 Belgian bearded D'Anver
2 black jersey giants
3 austrolorps
2 silver laced wyandotts
2 cinnamon queens
2 RIR (I think)
1 golden sex link
1 Plymouth partridge rock
2 white rocks
2 brown leghorns
4 Easter eggers
1 Delaware
1 pekin
1 fawn and white Indian runner
1 harlequin welsh hen

YAY!!! I did it!!! Lol

·
Registered
80 Posts
Large Fowl Orpington’s (1Blue, 1 Lavender, 3 Splash, 4 Lemon Cuckoo) 11 Bantam Cochins-Millie, Calico, Gold Laced) 15 Polish large Fowl and Bantam) 3 BLR Wyandotte's) 1 Blue Copper Marans hen) 3 Easter Eggers) 1 Aruacana hen)) 1 Norweigian Jaerhon Hen and 13 new Chicks)) and Hopefully Olive Eggers to hatch soon and Millie Leghorns to hatch soon))

·
25 Posts
Still Waiting to Find Out--LOL!

What I know I have (all Bantams) :

1 Frizzle Black Cochin
5 Black Silkies
2 Splash Silkies

The other 8 are still unidentified Feather-Footed Bantams, maybe some Brahmas or Cochins. One I would SWEAR was a Sultan as it has a topknot, but only has 4 toes!

·
441 Posts
What I know I have (all Bantams) :

1 Frizzle Black Cochin
5 Black Silkies
2 Splash Silkies

The other 8 are still unidentified Feather-Footed Bantams, maybe some Brahmas or Cochins. One I would SWEAR was a Sultan as it has a topknot, but only has 4 toes!
Does their leg feathering go all the way around the leg (cochin) or is it only on the outside (brahma)?
Also, cochins have a single comb, brahmas have a pea comb.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I have 15 chickens 3 roosters 1 is a jersey giant and mean 1 buff orphington and 1 seabright. my hens are 1 goldlaced wyandotte 5 buff orhingtons 3 austrolop and 3 jersey giants. If anyone wants my roosters let me know.

·
Registered
238 Posts
kitz said:
I have 15 chickens 3 roosters 1 is a jersey giant and mean 1 buff orphington and 1 seabright. my hens are 1 goldlaced wyandotte 5 buff orhingtons 3 austrolop and 3 jersey giants. If anyone wants my roosters let me know.
Jersey giants are suppose to be gentle but mines a booger.

·
1,466 Posts
about 60 birds in the flock rite now +/-
29 red star hens
1 barred rock roo who is heading to camp soon
7 english orpingtons
7 buff orpingtons
2 leghorns (edit: the leghorn roo got out of hand so he went camping )
11 silkies
& a few odd balls round out the flock

1 - 20 of 64 Posts