Chicken Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
A Round American Woman
735 Posts
The first one reminds me of a Welsummer, but they have yellow legs, so maybe a cross.

The second and third are an Australorp.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The first one reminds me of a Welsummer, but they have yellow legs, so maybe a cross.

The second and third are an Australorp.
Funny lol i was thinking australorp but i wasnt sure theyre very small (banties)

·
Registered
33 Posts
I can't be sure but is it possible the black one is a Blk Minorca? I currently raise the Black & Buff Minorca breed right now, and when they started growing up they kinda look like that, but your black hen does looks a little too small.:confused: So I guess it may be some sorta breed of bantam, possibly of the Dutch Bantam variety?!
However, The first one is a definetly an OEG Bantam, more than likely a Blk Brstd Red. I raised them back when I lived in Arizona in the early 90's along with other bantam breeds like the Birchen Cochin's, Blk Silkies, Gold & Silver Seabrights As well as a varity of Polish's! Bantams are fun & trusting, fancy little birds & I'm certain that you'll come to truly treasure them....No matter what breed of chicken they are! :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts