Chicken Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,175 Posts
Hi everyone, I’m new to raising backyard chickens, and purchased my first chicks a couple of weeks ago from our local Tractor Supply Store. I am fairly confident that at least one of the labels on the tubs was wrong. I am hoping someone might be able to help me identify the breed, gender, and age of these chicks? I am pretty sure I have a light brahma pullet, two Easter Egger pullets, two Isa Brown pullets, and a Sapphire Gem pullet. I have no idea what the black chick is,. I thought I was buying a Barred Rock pullet, but this one has feathered legs/feet. Anyone have any idea what breed, gender, and age it might be? Maybe a maran of some sort? Do you think the others were labeled correctly? I am more than happy to post more pics if that will help. Thank you in advance! View attachment 44141 View attachment 44142 View attachment 44143 View attachment 44144 View attachment 44145
Thanks for the nice pics, gotta love Trac Supp...but sometimes when I am just looking for some pullets, I wait till they lower the price and buy some mystery birds.

Reactions: proudchickenmommy
1 - 1 of 1 Posts