Chicken Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
I too have a few birds that look like the white one. At first I thought they were Bramha's but after looking I saw that they had fuzzy feet, so I think they must be Sussex. Just a guess, so if anyone knows please enlighten us.

·
Registered
513 Posts
I too have a few birds that look like the white one. At first I thought they were Bramha's but after looking I saw that they had fuzzy feet, so I think they must be Sussex. Just a guess, so if anyone knows please enlighten us.
Brahmas are the ones with the feathered feet

·
Registered
184 Posts
Yeah she is a easter egger. Easter eggers are mixes of amurucana or aurucana with other breeds so that is why may not look exactly like the pictures u find on the internet.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yeah she is a easter egger. Easter eggers are mixes of amurucana or aurucana with other breeds so that is why may not look exactly like the pictures u find on the internet.
Hi thanks will have a look at that here are some more pics

Attachments

·
A Round American Woman
735 Posts
My vote is an Americana "Easter Egger". If you search at google images for "easter egger hen" you will pull up a lot of photos that show the face and MANY different markings that this type has. I think it makes them so much fun. They are all different, some with chops, some without. I even have one with the Rock style single comb and little waddles in place of the chops of feathers.

I have 9 EE's and they have a very wild bird look, many have the pencil markings she has around her neck, and I see other photos with that barring towards her back tail feathers.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts