Chicken Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Oh don’t get me going! Lol

Tiny Chip. I’m looking for a specific set though. Hmm. Chip is a black breasted red Old English Game bantam. We got really lucky with them both-

Ok! Found some cool crab shots along the way, but there are some mega tiny Chip and Jackie shots!

Edit- I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to hijack the post. Just got to hunting down those pics and saw the others as I scrolled. Shew. I forgot to add those to the right album apparently.
Gorgeous!

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Here is an update on the black chick. Also could you tell me what gender it is?. I'm pretty positive the breed of it is a
Black star. Thanks!
P6081784.JPG

P6081779.JPG

P6081780.JPG

·
Wonderful Friend
1,276 Posts
That’s a tough call bc I don’t know the breed but I would guess maybe a pullet with the comb being that size? Idk how large they are supposed to be on the boys so just a total guess. Very pretty!

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
That’s a tough call bc I don’t know the breed but I would guess maybe a pullet with the comb being that size? Idk how large they are supposed to be on the boys so just a total guess. Very pretty!
Thanks you! I really don't have the slightest idea what it is.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
I will try and post pictures of the red one if I can go out and take some pictures.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts