Wanting pullets in East tn

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by Steven, Aug 29, 2019.

1. Steven

Steven New Member

I am looking for pullets in East tn

2. robin416

robin416 Administrator Staff Member

I was getting ready to tell you that you were on the wrong forum looking for puppets. I fixed your header to read pullets instead of puppets.

If you've got a Rural King anywhere close that might be your best option for finding pullets. This is not the best time of year to be looking for them.

3. Steven

Steven New Member

Thanks for fixing my post! I was using a tablet and the tablet typed p instead of L. I forgot my tablet did auto correction. I noticed what the tablet did after I did the post and didn't know how to fix it.

4. robin416

I don't know if you can. See the button that says more options? That one might allow you to fix it.

I suspected you were on something that does auto correct. It happens all of the time.

BTW, I'm going to ask someone who lives up near you if she knows of anyone selling birds. Sometimes breeders that don't want to carry over birds they don't want to use in the breeding programs for the winter will sell.

And did you check Craigslist? I see them listed in my area frequently.

5. Steven

Steven New Member

I would appreciate if you asked about someone selling chickens! I have checked craigslist and I'm keeping craigslist as an option.

6. robin416

I sent her a note to see if she knows anyone. Right now her days are pretty busy so I might not hear from her right away.

7. robin416

8. Steven

Steven New Member

Thanks for the link! I appreciate your help!

9. robin416

Good luck. Spring might be a better time to locate what you're looking for.

10. Hencackle

Hencackle Member

11. Hencackle

Hencackle Member

Tractor Supply had chicks this past weekend. The selection wasn't great--3 chicken breeds and 1 duck. You can ask the store to order what you want from the hatchery.