Chicken Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They know the time better then me... at 11am they all gather like this and wait.. and look at me.... it's amazing how they know exactly what time to head to the kitchen..

·
Registered
3,944 Posts
Can your birds see you in the kitchen?My African Gray watches me cook and if I take a taste test,so does she.BTW,do you give your birds table food?4 of my 5 birds squawk non-stop at dinner time because they want their plates first.They all have individual likes and dislikes.George,a Quaker Parrot loves meat,Isaac,a Blue Crown Conure loves pasta,Sally,an African Gray likes veggies and fruit and so on.The dog also watches me but when I'm done eating and light up a cigarette,he knows it's his turn and brings me his treat bowl for his share and then again later if I have desert.His favorite desert is Lemon Meringue Pie.

·
Premium Member
4,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My birds are in the living room so they can't see the kitchen, I do give them the veggie scraps

·
Registered
3,944 Posts
Don't give your birds raw potatoes,they contain cyanide.Birds are very fond of mac n cheese and spaghetti and chicken.My birds eat just about everything I eat and are very demanding about it.

·
Premium Member
4,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They only get veggies and pasta and eggs.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts