Chicken Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Wonderful Friend
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[mention]dawg53 [/mention] and anyone else who can respond to this part:
We had previously discussed working using this, and I still have the screenshot of the dosing. Something I didn’t know to ask at the time- babies. Do we just leave them be and do them later when they’re older? That’s really about all I think I wanted to know for sure.
And I have this info already- sorry it’s a bit wonky to look at, at least for me lol. Thanks guys!

·
Wonderful Friend
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Additionally, I have two Australorp pullets joining the flock tomorrow so the timing is good for us to do this for sure.

·
Wonderful Friend
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My only concern was over the next few weeks would they pick them up from others/yard/etc that sort of thing, just wasn’t sure! I hadn’t even though of adding that food and water up where they could take the chicks to it til this afternoon and I was like well heck they can’t navigate that ramp! So I got em, as you can see lol. They were so cute taking them over for the first time. Love it.

·
Administrator
19,622 Posts
It is fun to watch them teach the peeps.

I used to watch my girls trying to teach Guinea peeps. They'd stand there looking at them all puzzled. There was a language barrier.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts