Chicken Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm not for certain if they're hes or shes, but I'm partial to these two bantams. I had got an assortment. The first pic either looks like a blue or grey. I'm not for certain. The next picture has a chick with some unique markings on it. Any help trying to identify these two would be great.

Apologies for the blurriness of the photos.:eek: They were taken with my phone camera and the last chick was moving.

·
Flocker
1,588 Posts
You have a blue silkie, and the other one looks kinda like it has game markings, but not to sure about it. It's got personality!! :cool:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you I hadn't thought about it being a Blue Silkie. I'll need to Google some images or look around here. He/she was frightened or cold.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Okay, it probably is out of some of the others or extras they sent when I ordered. So for this one it is most likely a rooster. They were supposed to be assorted clean legged bantams so.

·
173 Posts
First one looks like a blue old English game and the second one looks like a black breasted red old English game.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
My Dark Cornish had similar markings to the second photo. She always was the cutest of all of them... I might be biased though. Might take a bit to figure it out 100%. My mystery bird took me months and it was just a Dark Brahma (which I probably could have figured out earlier if I stopped denying it was a rooster and looking at hen pictures... :eek:) Good luck!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts