Chicken Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
ladysun
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just had to share with other poultry folks. Found this egg in my Easter Egger Coop. We've seen double yolks before but...maybe a triple yolk on this one? Don't have the heart to actally crack it to see.

Attachments

·
ladysun
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I posted it on a FB page for a hatchery we like to deal with. Everyone is pushing to open it, so I expect thats just what we're going to do and will either do a vid clip or stills to show the results. I keep pondering on it..triple yolk maybe? Some where recently i saw an egg that had been laid within an egg....who knows. Will share the results when we have them.

·
172 Posts
I posted it on a FB page for a hatchery we like to deal with. Everyone is pushing to open it, so I expect thats just what we're going to do and will either do a vid clip or stills to show the results. I keep pondering on it..triple yolk maybe? Some where recently i saw an egg that had been laid within an egg....who knows. Will share the results when we have them.
When I was growing up, my uncle had a egg ranch with acres of chickens. We used to get all the reject eggs. We saw alot of strange things. :eek:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts