The Thirsty Bird!!

Discussion in 'Sponsor Display' started by THETHIRSTYBIRD, Jan 7, 2013.

1. THETHIRSTYBIRD

THETHIRSTYBIRD New Member

Hello Everyone! We are a new family business, introducing our patent pending solution to your bird waterer problems. Thank you for stopping by to look at THE THIRSTY BIRD!

Please check us out at www.TheThirstyBird.com

THE THIRSTY BIRD is a compact bird waterer that supplies birds with fresh, clean water 24/7. No more messy pens from spilled water or contaminated drinking troughs.

Have multiple pens? No problem! THE THIRSTY BIRD REMOTE can provide water to multiple locations up to 80’ from THE THIRSTY BIRD main unit.

We also offer THE THIRSTY CHICK as a way to start your chicks off the right way to a seamless transition to THE THIRSTY BIRD.

THE THIRSTY BIRD is assembled in the USA using only the highest quality materials that are made in the USA whenever possible.
    For more information on all of our products please check us out on our website! We look forward to hearing from you!

Attached Files:

2. BuckeyeChickens

BuckeyeChickens New Member

Nice website!!! Posted a link to your site over at the "Buckeye Chickens" Facebook page for all to enjoy....hope you get some orders as a result!!!

3. Australorp

Australorp New Member

Link

Thanks BuckeyeChickens for the link over to BuckeyeChickens Facebook page. We have spent a lot of time and testing to make sure our product is the best and most reliable waterer out there. Sometimes it is hard to introduce a new idea to folks that have always used the same products so we did our best to make the website as clear and understandable as possible for our customers. I am glad to hear that you like the website, it makes me feel good about all the time spent on it.

I took a look at your American Buckeye Club webpages and wow what a lot of great information over there. Will definitely check in later and look it all over, great site.

The Thirsty Bird

4. zincsulfate

zincsulfate RECH CHEMICAL co.Ltd

Nice. I have a question: How do the chicken know he can get some water here not there?

5. Australorp

Australorp New Member

How they know

zincsulfate, My older hens took about a week or so to learn to drink from The Thirsty Bird. To explain how they know where the water is I would have to say that the hens see a tiny water drop at the bottom of the stainless steel water dispenser and then curiosity finally wins and they go take a peck at it. Once they peck at it once they seem to want more water so they just keep on pushing to get more water until they are full. Hope this helps you to understand how it works. :)