Chicken Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

WARNING: I am a big goofball... LOL ... but I thought you would get a kick out of it. :D You will have to fast forward to the end of the video to see the part with the chicken. Yes, I interviewed my chicken. HAHA! It made me laugh so much. Ellen, my chicken, was so awesome! That made me laugh even more. She was so patient with my goofy idea. HAHA! I enjoy my chickens so much and I know you all can appreciate a few goofy moments with your chickens too. ;) Pssst... What strange things do you do with your chickens that makes you giggle?

·
A Round American Woman
735 Posts
When I am standing on my porch, about four steps up, they run from the yard and gather around at my feet, all of them are looking at me expectantly. I feel somehow powerful, as though they are waiting for me to say something profound, something they need to complete themselves. I usually give them a speech about how they are good, honest chickens and shall go forth and lay eggs of quality for me to bake cakes, and to feed to my family, and to make tasty noodles and pierogies. I wave my hands and try to sound important.

They are only begging for treats, but I still feel all powerful and very wise. :D

·
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
When I am standing on my porch, about four steps up, they run from the yard and gather around at my feet, all of them are looking at me expectantly. I feel somehow powerful, as though they are waiting for me to say something profound, something they need to complete themselves. I usually give them a speech about how they are good, honest chickens and shall go forth and lay eggs of quality for me to bake cakes, and to feed to my family, and to make tasty noodles and pierogies. I wave my hands and try to sound important.

They are only begging for treats, but I still feel all powerful and very wise. :D
You made me laugh! HAHAHA! I love it!! So funny!! I picture you imagining yourself sporting a super hero outfit with the cape waving behind you like a flag in the wind as you drop morsels of corn to the ground for your chickens. Giggling! :D

·
Premium Member
3,192 Posts
Well, let's see. My beloved Lilah likes to ride on the lawn mower with me. She has this "look" she gives me and she stands up real tall to get me attention. Scoop her up and she sits right down on my lap, tips her head up and enjoys the breeze. Seriously.

·
Registered
772 Posts
Our chicks like to wake us up with some chirping and dog barking. Yup, they jump outta their box/house. Coop=TODAY!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts