Tell Me How...

Discussion in 'Announcements and Support' started by fuzziebutt, Dec 22, 2012.

1. fuzziebutt

fuzziebutt Flocker

I'm trying to send a picture of a naked man shoveling snow while dressed as a snow fairy, but in a private message, there is no paper clip for me to attach the picture. How do I do that? It is in Photobucket, but it has changed, and I can't figure out how to get the URL. I used to be able to right click on the picture and get it that way, but now there is no properties. What do I do??:confused:

2. artsy1

artsy1 Artfulwings

can you revert back to the old photobucket format? thats what i did, the new format was bogging down my computer

3. fuzziebutt

fuzziebutt Flocker

Yeah, I tried to, but it still didn't give me the properties on the right-click. I clicked on Copy URL but don't know where it copied it to. It's a funny picture, and its a backside shot.

4. artsy1

artsy1 Artfulwings

ok what i do is put the mouse over the pic, you would be in the album that has the pic, a menu pops up with 4 choices of code, click in the one you want, the code box will blink, and it has copied it to your computer, go to your message and paste the code - when you click to insert image a box will pop up= try that

5. fuzziebutt

fuzziebutt Flocker

Well, it was removed from Photobucket. It was a cute pic, but that's ok. Oh well!! :eek:

6. artsy1

artsy1 Artfulwings

hmmm..maybe find another server to use than photobucket

7. ChickenAdmin

ChickenAdmin Administrator Staff Member

I'll have to find a program that allows that.

8. Treehouse

Treehouse New Member

help me Austin?
    I can't get in except to reply to posts. can you delete me and let me re register and start all over? I can't log in or read messages or access any of the subscribed threads. I need you guys!
    Mary of Treehouse

9. ChickenAdmin

How do you access the site?

10. Treehouse

Treehouse New Member

I have the app on my I phone. it often says on the icon that there are several messages waiting, but I couldn't log in do I don't know if these are ghost messages.

11. fuzziebutt

fuzziebutt Flocker

12. Treehouse

Treehouse New Member

ha! maybe! the words are , "You must be logged on to view your…"You must be logged on to follow threats…" like that. That's why I thought I was not Logged on. When I tried to reregister I got the message "access denied." But I will try to register through the site you directed me to. And upgrade. I would be very happy to pay a fee For the use of this really good blog. If you are there now, do you have any suggestions before I make that attempt?

13. ChickenAdmin

Are you still having issues?

14. Treehouse

Treehouse New Member

well, I can't get to my profile and can't initiate a thread. I'm happy to at a membership fee if that will get me in. just would like to know first if Fuzzy guessed right about why I couldn't log on. I'm getting loads of value from the Forum. Thank you.

15. ChickenAdmin

Please uninstall then reinstall.

There is no cost to pot and never will be.

16. Energyvet

Energyvet New Member

So Austin, is that a typo, or a political statement?

17. fuzziebutt

fuzziebutt Flocker

2 Really Important Issues to be Addressed Here!!!

1. Pot is free WHERE????:eek::eek::eek::D
    2. Fuzzie did WHAT right????:eek::eek::eek::p

It's just gotta stop raining, and I've just gotta get outta this house...

18. Treehouse

Treehouse New Member

will do. thanks.
    and I do want to register at the next level. I really enjoy reading the forum posts.

19. ChickenAdmin

Freudian slip? :p

The app has it's issues, other then un-installing and re-installing, I ask for patience as we are working on a different app solution.