Chicken Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
There is a bunch more feathers about the place. Thank you. I think we are starting on our third year with these four hens and have been thinking about getting more. My fear is in regard to the new ones being pecked on by the older ones. How extensive and lengthy does a separation period need to be? We are somewhat tight on space.

I do deeply appreciate your assist. After many head traumas I deal so much better with real humans.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanking you. Been trying to picture how to divide the space. Coop is a pier mounted stand up X 4’ X 8’ with pop out nesting boxes. Run is also standup X 8’ish X 10’ish dome chicken wire with walls buried 1’ and panels around blocking ground critter sight line.

Avoiding most humans at all cost thus my hermits existence is my method of sanity. When choosing AI, interweb or long distance chatting the later wins. Thanking you a million or until you’re better paid.

Paul.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.