Chicken Forum banner
61 - 66 of 66 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
I am making up for lost time lol. I only started back in 2010, I too wish I had started earlier in my life. My artist told me doing it when your older is sometimes better as you sit better and the ink stays better.

Your friend is beyond talented , I'd definitely keep going to him as he makes them look soooo lifelike.

·
Wonderful Friend
1,784 Posts
Thank you!! He is the owner of Imperial Tattoo in Abingdon, I have always known I would go to him, bc my bff has her same shoulder that he did for her about 8-10 years ago! He was that good then, but I still never could settle on what I wanted.

I know EXACTLY what you mean- I was supposed to get the whole sleeve done this year actually- 4 sessions. Buuuut money probs made me have to let go of 2, and the second appointment I shared with my bff and we both got our forearms done.

I had a bad time healing the second time, and even had some infection going- not his fault, long story but I know what did it. I am so glad it didn’t scar- I lost a little bit of ink, but it healed up good though!

It’s sooo addictive! I love your moth, it really speaks to me. Just beautiful. Oh I’ll post a pic of both tattoos he did for us. She likes traditional, I like realistic. We have known each other since high school, and our kids are the same age and we came back together about 10 years ago and hit it off. I’m lucky to have her! Sorry I’m rambling now. Ha!
Just realized we haven’t taken any new pics since we have healed! I can’t wait to get more- he is not scheduling any appointments right now bc he was booked for a whole year out and doesn’t want to be that…. Inflexible I guess. Can’t blame him. There are several VERY talented artists there. We aren’t far apart you know!
Let’s get chicken tattoos together!
(There is actually one that we came up with while I was in the seat, that includes a chicken—- it’s hilarious and I want it so bad. I just don’t know where yet!! I’ll share in the next post if I can find the two we based it off of!)

·
Premium Member
4,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #64 ·
Those are so amazing!!! My stupid cell won't let me upload pics that easily.
I want to get a chicken done but just haven't found a spot to put one yet. I go back in Dec then Jan for more work on my sleeve. $$$ you know it's a pricey habit lol!! I figure it will take me a year to have my sleeve completed. I used to go to Jen who owns Monarch Tattoo in nj, rhen when I was moving here she suggested her friend Monica Moses who owns ElectricEye tattoo in. Roanoke so I see her now.
She is always booked so I have to book her right when I'm there for my next sessions.

61 - 66 of 66 Posts