Chicken Forum banner
41 - 60 of 66 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Omg i love them!!! Is the rooster as old as the cross? The cross is amazing for being that old . Thats an awesome artist for it to be looking great after all this time
The rooster one is coo. Eventually ill add a rooster one to in a few years

·
Registered
3,944 Posts
I got the rooster 10 yrs ago or so.I wanted a hen and chicks,too,but before I was ready,my artist OD'd.So I'm done.I always get compliments on the rooster at the county fair,no where else.They appreciate a good rooster tattoo in the country.

·
Premium Member
4,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
So i cancelled my appt, i was still not 100% on my designs, which meant it just was not the right time. I am going to have Rufus put on my right shoulder- that feels right and good. Saving up some more then will schedule my appt with my regular tattooist

·
Premium Member
4,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
I agree. Bad enough i have to get a coverup on my back tattoo that was done wrong. I dont need 2 covered up lol

·
Premium Member
4,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 · (Edited by Moderator)
So I got rufus tattooed on me a few years ago, it came out great.
Thursday I got a moth on my arm that is a continuation of my sleeve I'm doing. my 5 cats were done between last year and this summer.
Joint Leg Butterfly Sleeve Arthropod

·
Wonderful Friend
1,784 Posts
Omg those are beyond amazing!!! So so beautiful
Thank you ME! I am really really lucky to have a friend with a great talent. What impresses me most is how I can just give him the idea and he can turn it into something awesome on the spot. I just never had the talent for that sort of thing!
I love yours, I think it’s really beautiful with all the colors- I like lots of colors too!

Too bad Dawg is trying to be a spoilsport- I’m with you, I don’t drink or do drugs, and I waited until I was sure I wanted what I was getting. And now I have a piece of art just for me to enjoy, and that’s the way I see it. If others like them great but they’re for me; I don’t waste a bunch of money on clothes anymore, or expensive makeup (not often lol). This is one area that is just for me.
I bet you feel similarly.

And thanks again, my only regret was that I didn’t have them with me sooner to enjoy longer!

41 - 60 of 66 Posts