Chicken Forum banner
21 - 40 of 66 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
So i changed the design. Since i do sometimes wear a dress i decided something pretty would be best since i work in an office.
Im going with 2 butterfies and some cherry blossom flowers.
It is more in line to flow with my other ones. The butterflies will be orange and purple (my wolf tattoo has orange in it so i want flowing colors)

The flowers might be like these. She is going to draw up a design and send it to me

Hair Joint Skin Arm Shoulder

Pollinator Arthropod Insect Butterfly Moths and butterflies

·
Registered
3,944 Posts
Tattoos are socially acceptable and dragons are very common.It's not like you are putting it on your face.BTW,I have roses with thorns on one tat.I had a boss that would call me and my BF the rose and the thorn.I think I was the thorn........:D

·
Premium Member
4,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
The dragon would have been too much as it would have been a full sleeve type going around my whole leg, while everyone i work with has them, a full leg sleeve would have been too much . Plus it wouldnt have flowed right on my leg .
This is what it would have looked like .

Joint Arm Leg White Vertebrate

·
Premium Member
4,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
The artist sent me this she had done this one. Lol a cropped shot would be better lol
If she comes here next year i might have her do this dragon as a coverup

·
Premium Member
4,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
This is my wolf one and cat one. My back one i want to have part of it fixed as i dont like the middle part, so that will be next year

Dog Font Carnivore Art Painting

Skin Sleeve Font Temporary tattoo Finger

Joint Hand Shoulder Organ Neck

·
Banned
9,209 Posts
I'm not caring for the black. How long do they last without fading?
I worked with a nurse that had her whole body covered with tattoos and couldn't understand why she didn't attract "family" type guys .

·
Premium Member
4,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Depends on how much you spend in the sun and the tattoo artist how he colors.
I wont get black as after time it fades to a blob
My back tattoo is colored so if it can be fixed colors will be the way to go.

·
Premium Member
4,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
A friend of mine has a bee tattoo of a hive and bees. Its cool but not my type.
My aunt loved butterflies and ive had them land on me , so to me its my aunt saying hello. (Hence the reason for the butterflies)

21 - 40 of 66 Posts