Chicken Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its been a long time, 6 years and time for another.
So far i have a date in march with

http://www.horiten-horitada.com/japanese.html

I am torn between a dragon or butterfly for her to do

As she will be here at my tattoo artists shop, then in june ill have my artist put Rufus on my left shoulder. I chose this photo. I might have another one of him done in sept

Dog Photograph White Dog breed Organ

·
Premium Member
4,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Everyone feels differently Dawg, totally understandable.
I have a few now and i like them. (I have 10 earrings too which some people dont like either).
I like to treat myself every now and then, i dont do drugs and i dont steal or drink, so tattoos are one of the things i like to treat myself with.

·
Premium Member
4,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks karen, he was my heart dog and we did therapy work together cheering up patients, seniors and children. He was such a great dog, i was lucky to have him for 13.5 years

·
Premium Member
4,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Its going to be one of these. Im leaning toward the dragon with the butterflies, but in purples, blues, emerald greens to match the colors i have on my other tattoos.

Mythical creature Wood Art Fawn Painting

Green Pollinator Blue Insect Butterfly

Mythical creature Art Supernatural creature Dragon Wing

Mythical creature Purple Gesture Toy Art

·
Premium Member
4,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Im leaning toward that one, just waiting on price to see . I have $300 saved and really dont want to go over that if possible.

·
Premium Member
4,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
It probably will just be on the outside of my leg. Ill see what she wants to do. Thats if i can afford it, my guy just told me she will charge what he charges which is $150 an hour so i will probably have her make it smaller to stay in my budget

·
Premium Member
4,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
It probably will just be on the outside of my leg. Ill see what she wants to do. Thats if i can afford it, my guy just told me she will charge what he charges which is $150 an hour so i will probably have her make it smaller to stay in my budget

·
Premium Member
4,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
So i changed the design. Since i do sometimes wear a dress i decided something pretty would be best since i work in an office.
Im going with 2 butterfies and some cherry blossom flowers.
It is more in line to flow with my other ones. The butterflies will be orange and purple (my wolf tattoo has orange in it so i want flowing colors)

The flowers might be like these. She is going to draw up a design and send it to me

Hair Joint Skin Arm Shoulder

Pollinator Arthropod Insect Butterfly Moths and butterflies

·
Premium Member
4,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Yes going up my lower leg right above my ankle to a few inches below my knee.

·
Premium Member
4,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
The dragon would have been too much as it would have been a full sleeve type going around my whole leg, while everyone i work with has them, a full leg sleeve would have been too much . Plus it wouldnt have flowed right on my leg .
This is what it would have looked like .

Joint Arm Leg White Vertebrate

·
Premium Member
4,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Ths i might do on my back to cover up the one i have that needs fixing

Hand Plant Human body Neck Sleeve

·
Premium Member
4,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
The artist sent me this she had done this one. Lol a cropped shot would be better lol
If she comes here next year i might have her do this dragon as a coverup

·
Premium Member
4,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
This is my wolf one and cat one. My back one i want to have part of it fixed as i dont like the middle part, so that will be next year

Dog Font Carnivore Art Painting

Skin Sleeve Font Temporary tattoo Finger

Joint Hand Shoulder Organ Neck

·
Premium Member
4,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Depends on how much you spend in the sun and the tattoo artist how he colors.
I wont get black as after time it fades to a blob
My back tattoo is colored so if it can be fixed colors will be the way to go.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.