Chicken Forum banner
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its been a long time, 6 years and time for another.
So far i have a date in march with

http://www.horiten-horitada.com/japanese.html

I am torn between a dragon or butterfly for her to do

As she will be here at my tattoo artists shop, then in june ill have my artist put Rufus on my left shoulder. I chose this photo. I might have another one of him done in sept

Dog Photograph White Dog breed Organ

·
Premium Member
4,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Everyone feels differently Dawg, totally understandable.
I have a few now and i like them. (I have 10 earrings too which some people dont like either).
I like to treat myself every now and then, i dont do drugs and i dont steal or drink, so tattoos are one of the things i like to treat myself with.

·
Premium Member
4,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks karen, he was my heart dog and we did therapy work together cheering up patients, seniors and children. He was such a great dog, i was lucky to have him for 13.5 years

·
Premium Member
4,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Its going to be one of these. Im leaning toward the dragon with the butterflies, but in purples, blues, emerald greens to match the colors i have on my other tattoos.

Mythical creature Wood Art Fawn Painting

Green Pollinator Blue Insect Butterfly

Mythical creature Art Supernatural creature Dragon Wing

Mythical creature Purple Gesture Toy Art

·
Premium Member
4,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Im leaning toward that one, just waiting on price to see . I have $300 saved and really dont want to go over that if possible.

·
Premium Member
4,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
It probably will just be on the outside of my leg. Ill see what she wants to do. Thats if i can afford it, my guy just told me she will charge what he charges which is $150 an hour so i will probably have her make it smaller to stay in my budget

·
Registered
3,944 Posts
Well,it's still long pants weather.Have you thought about making it in two sessions or more?It could make the cost less painful and you could get exactly what you want.Like,have the outline done and then go back to have it colored in.You're gonna have it the rest of your life,you might as well get what you really want and have no regrets.

·
Premium Member
4,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
It probably will just be on the outside of my leg. Ill see what she wants to do. Thats if i can afford it, my guy just told me she will charge what he charges which is $150 an hour so i will probably have her make it smaller to stay in my budget

·
Registered
3,944 Posts
Are you going to have a price tag?Or relevant info associated with it?It would definitely be unique.I wanted a hen and chicks to go with the rooster but I'm too old.Soon I'll have to straiten the wrinkles to make out the pictures on my biceps.....:D

1 - 20 of 69 Posts