Chicken Forum banner

21 - 40 of 51 Posts

·
Administrator
18,185 Posts
Don't you hate when it takes so long to get all of the answers? But I understand it, especially since he was in a rescue and no telling what might be circulating there.

·
Premium Member
4,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
The owner supposedly told them all about him but who knows.he was at the shelter 3 weeks before I got him. Hopefully the bloodwork comes back good this week

·
Premium Member
1,517 Posts
In that picture he does have a look like "let me out or I'll shred your comforter!"

Reactions: Nm156 and Maryellen

·
Premium Member
4,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Lol I agree! .
He wants out of my office so bad. But he needs to get used to the dogs and other cats first before I let him out lol

·
Premium Member
4,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Yeah that would freak anyone. I always do it slowly one at a time. This way it's easier to take it all in

·
Administrator
18,185 Posts
One of the main reasons I haven't brought another dog in is my cats. The female wouldn't be so bad but the male would come unglued. He went nuts just seeing a dog outside of our house a few weeks ago. Nuts in attack anything breathing nuts.

·
Premium Member
4,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Dam your cat means business. Yeah you are better off not even trying

·
Administrator
18,185 Posts
One of the girls that worked in the hospital with me had her cat attack her after it saw a cat outside of her home. She ended up in the hospital with cat scratch fever. So, I'm very careful when he gets like that.

I close the door and won't let him in until he calms down or he'd be after his sister like a shot. If not her then I'd be the target.

·
Premium Member
4,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
First time out of my office. The dogs were outside so that they didnt scare Sylvester

·
Premium Member
4,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Kashi was fine with him. Timmy was downstairs so they didnt meet.the dogs were outside so they didn't meet him either yet

·
Premium Member
4,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Yes they have. Moe my black lab mix has been in here with Sylvester as he is great with all my animals and trustworthy. Duke has only been thru the gate as he is not like moe

·
Administrator
18,185 Posts
I imagine Duke is going to be a whole nother story. I can just see him going "oh goody, a new playmate" and going all goofy.

·
Premium Member
4,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
He has been barking at him and growling so I'm not trusting him. Funny.. I trust moe more who is not safe with people but great with animals more then I trust duke who is still a puppy at 9 months old.
Duke will be a super slow intro with lots of dog biscuits as rewards for being good

21 - 40 of 51 Posts