Chicken Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
lifeguard is excellent, have seen a difference when they were all sneezing and also in egg quantity/quality generally.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I lost a chicken in the last two days she was sneezing before we left for a few days and was dead when we got back. Not sure what happened got the rest of the flock on antibiotics just in case but I'm kind of worried

·
Registered
232 Posts
swcakes said:
I lost a chicken in the last two days she was sneezing before we left for a few days and was dead when we got back. Not sure what happened got the rest of the flock on antibiotics just in case but I'm kind of worried
Hope the rest of the flock is ok.

·
Registered
839 Posts
swcakes said:
I don't think so I found another one dead today :( some are breathing kind if raspy
Oh , that is rotten. So sorry. I had one who sounded kinda stuffy a few weeks ago. Ended up putting the whole flock on antibiotics. So far so good. Good luck, hope you don't loose any more.

·
Flocker
1,588 Posts
Sounds like they have a respiratory infection. It is contagious between them, and when you have the first one that sneezes and rattles, the whole slew of them need to be on antibiotics. Good luck!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts