Our first attempt at incubation, using eggs purchased from Efow.com and from an Ebay auction resulted in only two eggs hatching. One healthy chick and one that did not have well formed legs and had to be culled. I do not believe that the source of the eggs was the issue, but we will be trying to hatch some of the eggs from our flock. In a previous post, I mentioned that our dogs had been killing our birds. By the time I we rehomed them, we were down to less than ten birds, down from 35. That is why we ordered eggs to try to restart from hatching. I ordered some replacement pullets from Ideal just to make sure that we up and producing before summer. Wish us luck, we will post pics over the next three weeks.