Chicken Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have a rooster, yesterday he was acting wierd. So I brought him in and wrapped him in a towel making him turn into a sad sack. If you have not have to deal with a sad sack your lucky, the towel must go around there wings and cover there eyes making them completely calm. But anyways so I looked him over, he had some mild gleet, a little sore, spur and leg scale cracks. So I want to know what do I do with my sir's feet cracks and yes to any who are wondering this is my first rodeo with spur cracks, wounds are no joke but I know what I'm doing. here?, I do not. I do not have pictures.

· Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Pics will help.
Well ok I can only do the rooster. Luna my hen does not like being picked up. Oh and some of there scales fell off. Still don't have photos due to my jerk goat attacking. Yes I am ok.

· Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
LOL I'm more worried for the Goat's safety. :ROFLMAO:

Are you sure they don't have scaly leg mites?
I not sure and wow, I mean you haven't even got the whole story. He is a medium size goat cross. Once I tell you he almost broke one of and bones and he did break my friends arm.

· Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited by Moderator)
Son of a gun, that beast is dangerous. At least mine wasn't that physical. I'd get a but in the butt if I paid too much attention to my horse and that was the most he ever did.
Arnold has major problems. Like sugar cookie my hen. But sugy has a excuse, she was the only uninjured chicken that survived that attack. Both times the fox came back she didn't have a scratch. I did loose a very special chicken that day. She died of later injuries from said a attack. Her name was dove and she was my lavender Orpington. Dove is my Spanish nick name in my Spanish class. To remind me that she is always there. I will miss dove. This is a pic of her and her sister velvet. Dove is the one looking away in the first picture. The second is just dove.
Bird Beak Galliformes Wildlife biologist Ducks, geese and swans
Bird Beak Phasianidae Chicken Sleeve

1 - 9 of 9 Posts