Chicken Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
March 10th ...

Alright folks you know the drill ... change your clock and you also need to change the batteries in our smoke alarms.

get out and stay out ... A smoke alarm can only protect you if is a working alarm.

·
Premium Member
3,192 Posts
Ya, happy birthday to my old man on Sunday. Time change - lose an hour of sleep. Ha,ha,ha. What a rotten b-day present! :p I always forget about the fire alarms. Guess I figure he's the volunteer fireman so technically that "should" be his job right? ;) I'll get him some 9-volts for his b-day so he remembers. :D

·
Premium Member
1,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'll get him some 9-volts for his b-day so he remembers. :D
There you go ... and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY WISH from me to him. (also a Thank You for time spent with the volunteer fire service.)

They are the best. :D

·
Premium Member
3,192 Posts
Half the time I have to go with him. If he gets called out, I usually get called out (ems). Course, I often make him go too. Figure if I have to run, then by golly he can drive. ;) He's been on our fire dept for around 20 yrs now. Hard finding new & younger volunteers to join in our area. Need the young blood to keep the departments going. No paid services around us.

·
A Round American Woman
735 Posts
I HATE the time changes!! I have a super sensitive body clock and by the time I get used to the clocks changing it's time to change them again!! GGrrrr.

·
Premium Member
1,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I HATE the time changes!! I have a super sensitive body clock and by the time I get used to the clocks changing it's time to change them again!! GGrrrr.
But you will check the smoke alarm ... right! :D

·
Premium Member
1,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
One last reminder to change the batteries in our smoke alarms ...

Thanks

1 - 13 of 13 Posts