Chicken Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm def. looking forward to spring! Last year was the first year I started flower gardening. The plants didn't look their best the first year, but they should be alot better this year. :) Here are some pics of the plants the year I planted them (Last year). The only problem I have is keeping the chickens out of the flower beds, lol. I will post some more pics in a reply because I don't have enough room in this one. :) Hope you like them!

Attachments

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
And here are the others. I may have added some that was already on here, lol. :) Hope y'all like them! I have some more flower beds that I don't have pictures because they were planted after their blooming season was over. I will post some pics of all of them when they bloom if I can remember, lol.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,157 Posts
I can not wait for Spring ! I planted some new flowers last fall but can't remember what they are lol I know they are suppose to be tall with flowers coming off the sides.

·
Premium Member
2,300 Posts
i cant wait either. i have bought some wild flower seeds that will attract butterflies etc into the garden.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I can not wait for Spring ! I planted some new flowers last fall but can't remember what they are lol I know they are suppose to be tall with flowers coming off the sides.
Gladiolus or Hollyhocks maybe?

·
Premium Member
3,192 Posts
All those pretty Spring pics sure make me wistful for winter to start disappearing. I'm a good 4 feet of snow away from Spring yet. :mad:

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Wow! You have some beautiful chickens LW! When I am ready for some Ameraucanas I'll know who to go to. :D

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks! If you lived closer I would give you some bulbs. I have a good many of them, lol. :)

·
Premium Member
3,192 Posts
Beautiful chickens LittleWings!!! Another cold spell my way for the next few days at least. Not even suppose to reach zero degrees tomorrow for a high. :(

·
Registered
772 Posts
All those pretty Spring pics sure make me wistful for winter to start disappearing. I'm a good 4 feet of snow away from Spring yet. :mad:
I'm waiting for winter to COME! (Lol)

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Maransguy I am absolutly jelous ! ;) We are still -23 with the windshield and covered in snow. :(
Lol, it has been in the 60s the past couple of days and we have 70s and 80s coming and in a while we'll have 120s to look forward to, lol. :) The low for the past two days got down to 29 at the lowest if that here.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts