Chicken Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
SCA armored combat. Tougher than college level rugby.
I also coach my son's 6th grade tackle football team.

I played
HS footbal
HS wrestling
HS track and field
College Rugby
Club wrestling
club boxing
rec league softball

SCA= Society for Creative Anachronisms

Full contact baton combat. I'm 50 and I love it :D

·
New Chicken Mom
596 Posts
I do yoga, too. I like college football Boise Broncos!! They lost their first game, but think the played well. Not enough time on the field "( Also a Patriots fan!!

·
Premium Member
4,193 Posts
Are you in Idaho? My father in law lives in Pocatello.

I'm doing Baron Baptiste, Rodney Yee, and Shiva Rae these days. It's 11 months so far of almost every day. I've lost 35 # so far and it's still coming off. ;-). I'm do much stronger too. Getting back to cheer leading shape almost. Lol

·
Registered
563 Posts
I played baseball, football, basketball, and did western pleasure horse shows. I played football for Foley high school in Alabama. Does anyone know Julio Jones, or Robert Lester? I played high school ball with both of them. The both played for Alabama. Wanted to play college ball but when hurricane Ivan happened my dad needed help on the farm. So I had to quit high school. I hit my GED though. I'm 6'8" tall. 220 lbs. I wanted to play pro ball sooooo bad

·
New Chicken Mom
596 Posts
@ energyvet...I am working hard to do the frog. I don't know more the american names than the real names to the poses, just do the ones I remember and like ") I also meditate, which changed my stress level. And yes, I live in Idaho, never been to Pocatello, but know where it is. We have the most beautiful hot springs here!! And I chose two names from hindu Gods for the chickens. Not telling till I get them in my possesion!!

@Earlyguy, my Dad and step bro live there. Have a Crimson tide t-shirt. and I remember when Ivan hit, was in Florida, I remember Charlie, Frances, and Ivan, all huge that year. That was the year I decided to move to Idaho.

Om ~ Kelly

·
93 Posts
I have been playing soccer for about 23 years. Most of that has been coed. I also play softball and volleyball. Total sports junkie!!! I also snowboard in the winter and used to be in a white water rafting club.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Roll Tide!!!! Alabama beats Auburn 49-0. Now on the road to SEC championship. Then who knows maybe another national championship.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Well I'm a bit beyond my prime these days.....and just recently had a total Knee replacement.
But I guess I do have a sort-a like sport activity...
According to my wife; "I jump to conclusions",..".bend over backwards" to help the grand kids,...and "run with a new story to tell":p
Well yeah its a sport...and I am waiting for the OLYMPIC commission to sanction it! LOL:D

·
Banned
2 Posts
I do yoga, too. I like college football Boise Broncos!! They lost their first game, but think the played well. Not enough time on the field "( Also a Patriots fan!! :)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts