Chicken Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought a pack of chobani at Costco and one of the lids was cracked so I fed it to the girls. They loved it :). A special reward for laying such beautiful eggs for me.

Also-I downloaded an app to keep track of who lays each day as well as the weight. So far this month Bonnie and Stella are tied at 25 eggs each. Charlie a close 3rd with 24. Chell is in last with only 16 -but she lays the biggest eggs. Hers are usually 54 grams-today's was 60. Go Chell!!!

image-377391876.jpg

image-245475334.jpg

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,192 Posts
They'll love it Energyvet. I give it to mine every now and then. Come winter days, I'll mix it in their warm oatmeal for added vitamins.

·
977 Posts
Love the white beaks! I gave my crooked beak (Oddball) stuff like that. She had no trouble eating it!

·
93 Posts
jen3910 said:
Bought a pack of chobani at Costco and one of the lids was cracked so I fed it to the girls. They loved it :). A special reward for laying such beautiful eggs for me.

Also-I downloaded an app to keep track of who lays each day as well as the weight. So far this month Bonnie and Stella are tied at 25 eggs each. Charlie a close 3rd with 24. Chell is in last with only 16 -but she lays the biggest eggs. Hers are usually 54 grams-today's was 60. Go Chell!!!
What app are you using?

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It is called egg tracker. I wish you could reset the counts each month. Hope they add that feature in. But it's nice to have a running total and average weight.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts