Chicken Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I first joined, I was able to post some of my boys but never got around to posting some of the girls so I am finally going to post some of the girls.

Attachments

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! Most of these ones are mixes except for the brown leghorn and the 2 partridge silkies. I have lots more but I hit my limit for uploading. The one with the chick is Favorelle/silkie mix. I have white and salmon favorelles.

·
Premium Member
3,192 Posts
They're beautiful!!! Look so soft that I wish I could just scoop them up and hug em! Very nice pictures!

·
Registered
138 Posts
They are beautiful and I can't decide which is my favorite. I want to pet the fluffy belly on the reddish girl :)

·
Yaya
284 Posts
adorson said:
When I first joined, I was able to post some of my boys but never got around to posting some of the girls so I am finally going to post some of the girls.
is that a black Silkie? or blue? can you post more pictures? I love the mix. what a family!

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
is that a black Silkie? or blue? can you post more pictures? I love the mix. what a family!
Thanks everyone! Most of these girls are broody again even in this cold.

Are you talking about the very last picture? She is actually a silkie mix. She has has the perfect silkie type though and even has the silkie pose down. I can post more pictures if you like.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts