Chicken Forum banner

1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,157 Posts
As of today I have 14 I think lol. We just butchered 5 more rooster so now we are down to the ones I wanted to get us thru the winter. We also have 9 ducks.

·
Registered
53 Posts
40...........my signature lies.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
40...........my signature lies.
Oh hahahahaha! are you hiding your chickens????
All I will say is that I've run out of fingers and toes to count on a long long time ago!

·
Registered
320 Posts
We have a mix of 26 Rhode Island/Buff plus 6 guineas.

·
Registered
27 Posts
We have 4 1 Americana, golden sex link, Plymouth rock, and we thinking a bramah. ;). Love how friendly they are.

·
Premium Member
3,192 Posts
8 sweet girls who are our spoiled rotten pets. 2 Rhode Islands, 3 Barred Rock, 1 Australorp, 1 Australorp/White Leghorn, and my last addition 1 adorable Ameraucana. We get asked all the time when we're going to eat them. Now we ask, "when are you going to eat your dog?" Guess nobody here can believe we'd have chickens simply for pets. Eggs are a bonus to us.

Attachments

·
Banned
1,267 Posts
Between 60-70.. 4 RIR hens, 1 RIW hen, 3 Aracauna hens (EE), & 2 Red Cochin Banty hens, all layin every day. And from 16 weeks down to 6 weeks old, 20 Serama, 15 Dom, 15 Black Cochin Bantys and 10-15 Dom/Cochin, mixed.

·
13 Posts
I don't know how I did it but I ended up with even number of 12 with 3 reds, 3 whites, 3 gold and 3 blacks but thanks to someone's carelessness I now have another red (their lose is my gain). So now I have 13
4 production reds
2 leghorn - 1 Delaware
1 Buff - 2 golden EEs
1 Australorp - 2 black marans

Attachments

·
Premium Member
139 Posts
We have 16 but one of the hens has gone AWOL. Never saw any piles of feathers anywhere so we're thinking she might have found a nice cozy place to sit on a pile of eggs. She's been missing for about 2 weeks so we should know in a week or so.

1 - 20 of 112 Posts