Chicken Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Look at these cute sleeping chooks 馃グ they just love laying down under the table the whole day
IMG_1581.jpg
sometimes I just think they aren鈥檛 feeling well lol

Serama King
You seem to like your chickens as pets. Have you ever considered bantam breeds? Serama bantams are unique and make a great pet. Phoenix are also great as a pet.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You seem to like your chickens as pets. Have you ever considered bantam breeds? Serama bantams are unique and make a great pet. Phoenix are also great as a pet.
Oh I didn鈥檛 know there was a difference and yeah I love my chickens though they are my basically my pets and they are already great pets

Serama King
Yes, there is a big difference in breeds. Some of the bantam breed make a terrific pet for those people into poultry. The size also makes them better; after all, I don't think people would care to have a large chicken fly to their shoulders very often. These are some of my pets.

Attachments

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes, there is a big difference in breeds. Some of the bantam breed make a terrific pet for those people into poultry. The size also makes them better; after all, I don't think people would care to have a large chicken fly to their shoulders very often. These are some of my pets.
Oh wow that鈥檚 nice

1 - 5 of 5 Posts