Chicken Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Just wondering what color our lil Sophie is...? I thought she was black, but the black chicks I've seen were all pure black. Our Sophie has a lighter shade in some areas. What y'all think?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,193 Posts
There seems to be some brown. I wondering about partridge. They are striking. You could do worse. Pretty little thing. (What if she turns out to be a he?)

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Energyvet said:
There seems to be some brown. I wondering about partridge. They are striking. You could do worse. Pretty little thing. (What if she turns out to be a he?)
We're hoping for a she ::fingers crossed:: lol

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hi there. :D My silkie looked like that as a chick. Here's what she looks like now. She's my loveliest silkie. And the third broody I've had since June. -_-

Attachments

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Kimquat said:
Hi there. :D My silkie looked like that as a chick. Here's what she looks like now. She's my loveliest silkie. And the third broody I've had since June. -_-
Oh my gosh!!! Such a beauty, I can hope for our lil Sophie to look that gorgeous. Thank you so much for sharing as I was sooo curious to know.

·
Hangin' with my Peeps
14 Posts
What a cutie! I vote dark partridge. One question: Did Sophie have 2 stripes going down her back?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts