Chicken Forum banner

1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have one and wish I had more! My girl Babe is the largest out of my six girls of various breeds, she is the most photogenic and she loves having her picture taken, she thinks she's a super model!!

Attachments

·
Registered
159 Posts
Barnbum374 said:
Your girl is beautiful! Great pic!

This is Justice. So far she is my favorite out of our 4 (hopefully) girls.

This is Sally. They said she was also an Easter Egger, but I have doubts. I think it is a she, but not sure yet.

Here is a pic of the whole flock.
Sally looks just like my female Brown Leghorns

·
A Round American Woman
735 Posts
Bonnie and Piper having issues with each other on the chair nest.

And a super close up of Missy wrapped up in a towel when she cut her belly last year. She is such a good natured "take it in stride" hen.

Attachments

·
Registered
159 Posts
Barnbum374 said:
Your girl is beautiful! Great pic!

This is Justice. So far she is my favorite out of our 4 (hopefully) girls.

This is Sally. They said she was also an Easter Egger, but I have doubts. I think it is a she, but not sure yet.

Here is a pic of the whole flock.
You also have a Red Sex Link. I think it is also a female. I don't know the black one

·
Premium Member
3,157 Posts
Here us our EE. I'm not to fond of her but she is my daughters so she cant go to stew yet.

Oh and as for "Sally" no not an EE. The comb and legs , well and color are a dead give away. My vote would be a leghorn or something similar.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Well that's a relief! If it was an Easter Egger it SURELY would be a rooster with that comb! Lol. I thought Justice was an Easter Egger though. I guess I'll find out when she begins to lay eggs.

You all have beautiful hens! Love seeing the pics!

·
Premium Member
3,157 Posts
Well that's a relief! If it was an Easter Egger it SURELY would be a rooster with that comb! Lol. I thought Justice was an Easter Egger though. I guess I'll find out when she begins to lay eggs.

You all have beautiful hens! Love seeing the pics!
I wouldn't give up on Justice just yet. EE's come in 100's of color patterns since they are mixed breeds. There is no stardard as to how they look other than the green legs, pea comb, and lay blueish eggs.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Right at 6 months, my leghorns started laying the same week, still waiting for my Cochins, and the other ones, red girls, I forget the breed, yikes... But only two brown eggs so far.. So I'm not counting those yet as I've got 4 hens who lay brown... Lol Check out the pic of me sharing my lunch with "Professor Cheeks" shes such a cheeky egger!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 99 Posts