Chicken Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Energyvet said:
That pic is too funny.
Thank you! He was a character too! Loved to sit on your shoulder loved a cuddle he was fab! Was sorry to see him go! But at least he was getting two girlfriends!!!

·
I luv Polish & Houdans
137 Posts
Well this is the first I've heard of it. It does make sense though.
I will have to try this out on my hatches and see how close I am sexing using this method :)

Robopetz I agree. Going by the examples in the link, you have a girl. Congrates :D

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Awesome. I'll wait and see. They grow so fast! This one is spoiled already, won't eat unless my finger or hand is with her eating along with the lil thing. So cute! Every hour I'm there sitting next to the brooder on the floor with my hand in and using my finger to peck at the food just so she can eat. Ugh, the things we do for our pets!

·
Registered
463 Posts
Jim said:
Our polish we had were easy to tell when head feathers came in. Roos look like they went wild with the gel while hens looked fresh from the hair shop.
Great way of putting it! Love it....had to be the girls at the hairdressers of course !

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thank you! I read they are not the best layers buts its ok. They are all my house lets mainly.

·
Registered
468 Posts
ooooooh she is sooooo beautiful! congrats! i just love her! oh you must be so proud! ! i know id be ! can't get any cuter than this! sooo sweet! what does Pheobie think of her?

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thank you! She's getting in some wing and tail feathers already. When Pheobie first met her, Pheobie did the stop and stare thing... Like she was frozen like that for 5 secs. Just frozen didn't move a thing. It was hilarious! But other than that Pheobie just does her own thing. Lol she just like to look at the brooder and watch the lil polish from a distance lol

1 - 20 of 58 Posts