Sandy !!

Discussion in 'Chit-Chat' started by cogburn, Oct 27, 2012.

1. cogburn

cogburn New Member

All the best to those on the eastern seaboard in the path of the upcoming storm/storms, I hope all is well after Sandy passes as it was before. Prayers from north east Texas !!

God bless.
    Cogburn

2. rob

rob New Member

yeh i second that. good luck to you all, stay safe.

3. Energyvet

Energyvet New Member

Just got the call for voluntary evacuation. Im staying. Cleaned and set up the shed for chooks. Worse comes to worse, they come inside with me. I've got a second floor so might be up there with 6 cats, 3 dogs, 4 chooks and me.

4. rob

rob New Member

stay safe energyvet.

5. Jeremysbrinkman

Jeremysbrinkman New Member

Stay safe everyone ................

6. Energyvet

Energyvet New Member

Thanks guys! Send good karma our way. We are all connected!

7. dragonlover257

dragonlover257 New Member

ax in the attic

please tell ppl. To put an ax in their attic! They don't want to get caught up there and not have a way out onto their roofs!

8. dragonlover257

dragonlover257 New Member

Ax in the attic!

Please tell ppl. To put an ax in their attic! They don't want to get caught up there and not have a way out onto their roof.

9. Energyvet

Energyvet New Member

I have upstairs windows that give me roof access. And buckets for the pets.

10. havasu

havasu Active Member

American Red Cross has an "App" which is easily downloaded and will give you the locations of 100+ shelters which are now activated in preparation for the storm. As soon as the airports open back up, many of us in the Red Cross will be there to help the affected areas!

11. BigECart

BigECart New Member

No waves I hope? Second floors don't help if your house is demolished by waves and/or debris. My town was wiped out by Katrina.

12. rob

rob New Member

hope everyone is okay and staying safe.

13. Energyvet

Energyvet New Member

So far, nothing more than wind. Still have utilities. So far still good but I hear the worst is yet to come.

14. oakwood

oakwood New Member

God Bless you all and may he keep you all safe . Amen

15. Energyvet

Energyvet New Member

Just lost power. Top of the coop blew off. Glad I put them in the shed. Now the basement starts flooding cause no sump pumps. :-/

16. cogburn

cogburn New Member

A lot of rain?

17. rob

rob New Member

hang in there energyvet.

18. cogburn

cogburn New Member

I just caught the weather, it's pretty bad in New Jersey, and the worst is yet to come.. Flooding, trees already blown down, expected to last next 2 days.. Keep in touch here if possible EV.! Hold er head up Newt, she smells Alfalfa !!

19. Energyvet

Energyvet New Member

Not sure how many more posts ill be able to make. Fence is down for the second time. Towers are down so no email. Don't want to use up my phone so turning it off in between times. Winds are really picking up. Afraid somethings gonna come through the window. Hunkered down with the pets in upstairs bedroom waiting it out. Hope to talk again soon. :). Namaste!

20. rob

rob New Member

just saw pictures on the news here in u.k. it looks bad. will be checking back so keep us informed that your okay. wishing you all good luck.