Chicken Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lost my daughthers red sexlink "perry" tonight. The 6 girls were in the yard and it started to rain so I went out and there were only 5 ? She just vanished.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We looked and looked in the pouring rain for her for a while tonight no sign of her anywhere . The other 5 were already in the coop when I went out.

·
Banned
825 Posts
SOMETIMES that's the way it is with chickens.
SORRY IF you have actually LOST that chicken.
BUT...it might "turn-up" one day soon.
CHICKENS will do that.

-ReTIRED- :)
P.S. I sometimes "worry" about my dog. ( He's FAMILY ! ) But, I don't worry about MY chickens very much in THAT way.

·
Registered
130 Posts
pjs said:
Lost my daughthers red sexlink "perry" tonight. The 6 girls were in the yard and it started to rain so I went out and there were only 5 ? She just vanished.
I tend to have one that disappears when it rains. I have no where she hides she comes back in the morning. I had a scare with her the other day because she disappeared and it was NOT raining. I looked everywhere. I found her the next morning in the garage! She likes the dog food and sometimes wonders in there to steal some. My husband didn't see her and closed up shop! Poor thing was trapped all night with a trash can full of her favorite treat!
I hope she comes back in the morning for you. It is hard to lose any of them. Good luck and TRY to get sleep tonight!

·
Premium Member
3,192 Posts
Whew! What a relief! Your daughter must be estatic. :D Welcome back home chicky & don't ever do that again! ;)

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
She was outside the coop this morning just walking around trying to get in. She seems fine. All is good.!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts