Chicken Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know what this could mean? It looks as though one of the white eggs have rust colored droplets on them.

·
Registered
126 Posts
It may be that the blood is seeping through the shell and causing blotches on the outside of the shell. Just a guess! Pictures would help!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I jst seattled them in in lock down. We are at day 18. Is it still ok ya think to do that? And if they are rotten will it harm anything if I jst leave them? They don't smell at all.

·
Registered
126 Posts
I jst seattled them in in lock down. We are at day 18. Is it still ok ya think to do that? And if they are rotten will it harm anything if I jst leave them? They don't smell at all.
I have never had any bad experiences with rotten eggs except for them not hatching. I have heard stories of exploding eggs but I have never had anything come close to that! I believe you should be fine!

·
Premium Member
3,157 Posts
If you just put them into lock, down then just leave them. I doubt they'll do anything except maybe ooze some more. Its weird they dont smell. Maybe their not rotten , who knows I guess it will be a surprise if something hatches :) Good luck !

1 - 9 of 9 Posts