Chicken Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Got this guy from a farmer that had Plymouth barred rocks and olive eggers. Farm thought he was a barred rock. He was about three weeks old when I got him. Curious what he really is as we hatched some eggs from our Americana hens and they all came out looking very Americana. First three pics are the rooster and last three are the babies.
Bird Plant community Plant Vertebrate Chicken

Bird Plant Green Chicken Phasianidae

Bird Plant Comb Beak Phasianidae

Bird Plant Tree Beak Grass

Bird Phasianidae Chicken Plant Comb

Bird Chicken Phasianidae Plant Galliformes

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You're attachments didn't work. If you're using a hosting site you might have to use the use the link to the hosting site. If it's on your computer use the image upload, next to the chain looking thing. Or I can simply drag photos from my photo file to the forum.
Can you see any of the photos?

·
Administrator
24,133 Posts
All of them now. Did you do something different or did the forum gremlin let them open?

I want that girl in the fifth pic. I have a thing for black on white birds. It's why I had paint Silkies before I got out. And my SS spangled Hamburgs.

For safety's sake, you need @fuzzies or @ChickenBiscuts or maybe @imnukensc for a dependable ID on your boy. I'm thinking he's a mix.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You're attachments didn't work. If you're using a hosting site you might have to use the use the link to the hosting site. If it's on your computer use the image upload, next to the chain looking thing. Or I can simply drag photos from my photo file to the forum.
I originally posted from phone and reloaded pics from desktop.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts