Chicken Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Come out, come out where ever you are!!
I know you're busy with this new job thing and all, BUT I'm going through Phoebe pics withdrawal!! I was hoping she'd have a new Easter diaper!

·
Premium Member
4,193 Posts
Really he's fine. Just needed some time off to get the job done and make some cash while the opportunity exists. PM him! He'll tell you himself. Lol

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm glad to know he's alright. I remember him saying he's working.

But geeze o'pete, work faster man!! We miss you around here :p

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Awwww... Y'all are too cute! I'm here, sorry I HAD to take a break. Pheobie photos to come. =)

Btw did I miss anything whilst being away?!... Lol

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hmmmm......not really. Just lots of new members, baby chick pics, new coops, and some bickering banter amongst the Buckeye breeders. But most of that got deleted anyway, so forget I mentioned it. Other than that, just happy chicken tenders.

·
Flocker
1,588 Posts
Hmmmm......not really. Just lots of new members, baby chick pics, new coops, and some bickering banter amongst the Buckeye breeders. But most of that got deleted anyway, so forget I mentioned it. Other than that, just happy chicken tenders.
Awwww, I missed the bickering!! Oh well, maybe I'll get in on the next one. Hey Robopetz!!! Good to have you flocking back around again!

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
kaufranc said:
Oh o! By the looks of Robopetz Aviatar, he got another pet!
Lol no. This is Quin our ferret that we had when I was in KY. I sure do miss the lil guy.

kahiltna_flock said:
Welcome back! Hey, I hatched some chicks! 27 out of 29 hatched!
Oh good, these are the quails?

·
Registered
839 Posts
robopetz said:
Lol no. This is Quin our ferret that we had when I was in KY. I sure do miss the lil guy.

Oh good, these are the quails?
No quail, just some barnyard mixed chickens. Exciting thing is 3 are frizzles

1 - 20 of 28 Posts