Chicken Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my chick windston has disappeared a few days ago. No fethers no blood no nothing. She was just gone with out a trace. My brother said she wandered off. But i know the nuggets don't like to leave each other. So i think something got her. But believe me i seen some crazy stuff in my flock. Like before storm died she went missing for 4 days. I thought she was dead. But by the power of the lord she appeared in a bush next to my parents window. But the was a full grown hen. But windston is a tiny 2 month old chick. There could be a chance she is still out there. But the more likely is that something ate her. Rest in peace my dear windston, you will be missed my dear.

·
Registered
63 Posts
So my chick windston has disappeared a few days ago. No fethers no blood no nothing. She was just gone with out a trace. My brother said she wandered off. But i know the nuggets don't like to leave each other. So i think something got her. But believe me i seen some crazy stuff in my flock. Like before storm died she went missing for 4 days. I thought she was dead. But by the power of the lord she appeared in a bush next to my parents window. But the was a full grown hen. But windston is a tiny 2 month old chick. There could be a chance she is still out there. But the more likely is that something ate her. Rest in peace my dear windston, you will be missed my dear.
I'm sorry for your loss.

·
Registered
Floof queen
581 Posts
weird. There have been so many RIPs lately... well I am so sorry for your loss and hope you recover soon. :) like you said, they are in a better place and losing a favorite bird is like a kick in the butt, (is it butt or leg?) but knowing they are better and recovering, and acknowledging grief is the best thing you can do.

·
Registered
Chick Lover
2,249 Posts
Don't give up hope she may still be out there.
My chicks would get out and wander off also

1 - 6 of 6 Posts