Are you sure it is from the chicks and not something else around her? If it is the chicks, it sounds like she is allergic to them. I would take some Benedryl to help get rid of the rash. If this helps try letting her pick up the chicks again away from the litter and brooder to eliminate all possibilities.
I've been busy and couldn't check the forum. Thanks for your responses. I'm pretty sure its not what my daughter was eating. We eat no processed foods and changed out diet 18 months ago to get rid of of allergens because of her sisters sensitivity. I hop she's not allergic to the feathers. She loves the chicks the most.